Jill and I work out every day at the musky little gym our apartment is equipped with. We were lax last week because Jill brought home a NASTY nasty nasty sickness that just about killed me. But we're going back tomorrow.
I can't diet. I like pizza and Doritos too much. But kudos to the slim fastin' and the South Beach diet. You are stronger than I will ever be.
Congratulations, Aunt Linda, for finishing something so BIG! I would really love to be there, especially since you came to Tennessee for Mom's. And it feels like this is really monumental!
I love you all.
4 comments:
Hi, Kaitlyn! I'm so glad you joined us! I'm impressed that ya'll are working out each day. What kind of equipment do ya'll use?
How's California? And how's the job search?
Love ya!
Yea! You joined! Way to go on the workout! You and Jill got it goin' on! :)
California is beautiful. The sun is always shining. I walk Landon and look around at the trees and clouds and feel amazed. I love it here although the moment I leave our little area, I'm mostly lost. That's kind of frustrating. Haven't landed a job yet but Jill has a good one with Sprint.
Jill has a friend at work, Nick, who is a body builder. He told her to do cardio first, get your heart rate up, and then do weights.
So we run for about half and hour on the treadmill before we get on the weight machine. I can run 2 miles now! It was really hard when I first started but now it's addicting. It feels really good to hit that point in the exercise when I feel like I can go on forever.
If things don't work out in California, you could always try San Antonio. . . . and I could teach you braille. :)
Post a Comment